Welcome to Oracle Jiu Jitsu and the human resources page.
As part of the onboarding process, Oracle Jiu Jitsu’s culture is to treat people, be it, staff, volunteers or clients – all equal. We don’t really try to have too much hierarchy, other than the normal belt designations and show of respect for the belt. Having said that, we do need to adhere to a level of standards that foster the above and promote a friendly, fun and family atmosphere. And in order to achieve that we must all try to follow the rules stated below:
Try to do the following:
- – Show willingness to show up to work and/or arrive 10-15 min ahead of your schedule to not appear as rushed
– Exhibit exemplary behaviour/positive solution based attitude with clients, customers and students
– Be presentable in a clean fresh Gi/NoGi
– Keep assigned students dashboards up to date (a minimum of once per quarter is a good target)
- Ensure students (that are assigned to you) have completed and/or reviewed their legal and health release forms
- Ensure to comply with the abuse reporting and sexual abuse and misconduct prevention policies. This one is of particular importance and little if any wiggle room.
In real plain English, let’s keep it real. Let’s all play nice and get along. You know the drill. We’re all adults here, and if anyone is having trouble acting like one, we’ll have to sit down and chat about what’s going on. Maybe create a remedial action plan to help anyone get on the right path to success and happiness, whether it’s on the mats or off.
If you have any questions with any of the above, please don’t hesitate to speak to Lee personally.