Sits on the board to offer guidance in the continued development of the business and strategic direction. In addition, offers insight into industry trends to allow rapid pivot of business models and processes to align with the industry. Leverages her/his extensive network and influencers to position V3DA hub into strategic pathways towards success.
- This is a remote position offering an equity stake in the business
- The estimated time commitment is 1 – 2 video 1-hour calls per month to review past items and table/action new items.
Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- This is a remote commute and a full commission sales based role.
- This role compensation structure is similar to our affiliate program with excellent sales commissions starting at 30% on day 1. Reach upwards of 50% on sales commissions as you move up!
- V3DA hub is completed automated. Make your sales and your dashboard automatically records it. Month-end, you receive your sales payout.
- Apply directly from our affiliate program page.
Social Media co-ordinator volunteer
You’re young (at heart) and know the social media scene intimately. What’s shaking and what’s moving. What’s on its way out. What’s trending.
- You’ll come up with a social media campaign plan. Year-long. Monthly. Weekly.
- You’ll run your campaign. We’ll check-in weekly via remote video chat to check on performance.
This is a volunteer position to get you experience, create a great resume, and most importantly your foot in the door.
If this sounds like you, apply below. When applying, please cite your social media handles.