V3DA hub is sold and distributed by Ontario Inc.#2129184, are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Inasmuch as V3DA hub makes every attempt to function correctly, Ontario Inc.#2129184 makes no guarantee or warranty of any kind of V3DA hubs operability and function. Because the number and variety of 3rd parties at times involved to build and deliver V3DA hub, we do not guarantee that the core of V3DA hub will function with all third-parties of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur within the core or 3rd parties. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of using V3DA hub. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion. Additionally, we are not liable and will not be held responsible for any personal loss, site damage, site errors, theft, fraud, loss of profits or revenue, loss of business or opportunities, or loss of customers or clients as a result of installing or using V3DA hub.
Ontario Inc.#2129184, sells and distributes V3DA hub and other 3rd party tools “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components.
Support for v3DA hub is provided by Ontario Inc.#2129184 and is only available for those who have an active, paid membership.
Support and updates for V3DA hub are provided as long as V3DA hub is actively in development. Should any one of the following occur, Ontario Inc.#2129184, will no longer be responsible for providing support for V3DA hub:
- V3DA hub is no longer actively developed as a viable product under Ontario Inc.#2129184
- V3DA hub or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- WordPress or one of the installed 3rd party tools is no longer actively developed.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for V3DA hub, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
3. Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
V3DA hub is sold as an automatically recurring subscription that renews each month/year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to all levels of the product.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of V3DA hub subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) month/year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the V3DA hub website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer be able to access V3DA hub and it’s dashboards nor will you receive support, when your membership expires. Nor will your students/clients be able to access their accounts. V3DA hub makes no warranty to keep your and your students/clients data in archive mode, in the event that your membership expires. Nor does V3DA make any warranty to keep archival backups of your data for later access. A non active membership implies ALL data has been effectively destroyed.
- The renewal price will be the full V3DA hub price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for your membership (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your membership has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for your membership. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your membership will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you, your students/clients will no longer have access, nor support for V3DA hub.
4. Membership Usage
V3DA hub grants each customer a non-transferable membership to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set forth. A ‘membership’ is for one business entity, meaning, that membership cannot be used across several different business entities.
The customer/membership-holder may not on-sell the originally-purchased membership provided by Ontario Inc.#2129184, to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license. V3DA hub will only provide support services to the original customer/membership-holder with a legitimate active membership, and consider any other uses of this membership for support queries as fraudulent.
5. Automatic Updates
Periodically V3DA hub makes updates to the core files including and not limited to 3rd party tools. V3DA hub makes no warranty of any kind for breakage, site outage and operability and/or complete catastrophic failure of V3DA hub site, including it’s stored data and client/student data. V3DA hub of course takes it’s data very serious and the site operability. We use industry standard DevOps protocols of site management, staging/testing prior to code promotion to production. We use industry strong infrastructure as provide by our hosting providers, including but not limited to Amazon Web Services. As part of this infrastructure and protocol we observe regular backups of our data. However, V3DA hub makes no warranty against to loss of data in the event of failure due to us or one of our 3rd party hosting/infrastructure providers; nor does V3DA hub make warranty or promise to recover said lost data. V3DA hub will do everything in it’s power to roll back to the last archived backup, however do the nature of a live cloud driven tool like V3DA hub, it is with certainty that some, or potentially all data can be be lost.
6. Membership Delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your membership account number is available in your account area.
All V3DA hub software are property of Ontario Inc.#2129184. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our software is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our software.
8. Website Content
All content found on this site and throughout the plugin including images, documentation, support queries and any other information is property of Ontario Inc.#2129184and may not be redistributed without permission or consent.
9. Price Changes
Ontario Inc.#2129184, reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a membership subscription without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
10. Refund Policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you would like to request a refund, please open a “Refund Request” support ticket. When requesting a refund, we respectfully ask that you meet the following refund policy conditions:
Eligibility conditions for a refund request:
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the membership.
- We cannot grant refunds after the first 30 days of the original purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We ask that you pay attention to your renewal date and to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed.
- Your reason for requesting a refund is one of the following:
- You have purchased the subscription, and after installing and testing the tool, have found that it will not work for your business.
- You have an issue that we are unable to resolve which makes the system unusable. We may ask you questions regarding the nature of your refund request so we can improve the tool in the future.
- If your issue(s) comes from not being able to use the tool properly or get the tool to perform its basic functions, we will happily consider your refund request.
- You have contacted our support team and allowed us to attempt to resolve your issue(s), or have explained why the tool will not work for you.
- You agree to discontinue using V3DA hub if a refund is granted.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. By purchasing memberships from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions. We are not liable to cover any differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded.
Ontario Inc.#2129184, may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to V3DA hub updates, promotions, V3DA hub add-ons and the like. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to Ontario Inc.#2129184 updates, promotions, news, and products. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt out of these emails at any time without penalty.
12. Membership Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.