The OMEGA stream programs.
Every End Has A Beginning. OMEGA.
We’re all cooped up in our homes, some with company, others without. What do we all have in common? The potential for the shared experience of friendship and comradery while learning and having fun with an exceptional martial art. All while getting fit.
So guys, here’s the deal.
Even if you are solo, this is made for you, with just you and your room.
- This is our ‘Programmatic’ classes, meaning you start from Day 1 and move forward (recorded classes) in time
- Classes are broken into beginner (white belt), intermediate (blue belt) and advanced (purple, brown). you chose your path. Recommended for ages 12 +. The curriculum is entirely automated based on your rank.
- It’s a great way to start, create a pace you’re comfortable with without the added pressure of LIVE classes
- If you have a partner, great! Ensure you’re both signed up.
- Have a kind friend you can practice on but doesn’t want to join/participate? No problem.
- No partner? an MMA dummy is mandatory. A wooden staff is also used periodically (height of staff should reach your chin)
- Instructions to join the webcast (membership required – this product page gets you in!).
Let’s jump into the details I know you want to know.
How does this work?
What will the class structure look like?
I’m glad you asked.
- The OMEGA stream is an entirely pre-recorded program stream geared towards the busy individual. Yes, it’s all about YOU this time.
- The stream is designed to allow as many or as few classes per week as you wish. From a timing perspective, it’s forgiving because it’s not live.
- Class link details are found here (this product purchase grants you access to this link)
- Like in-person PHYSICAL classes, we’ll start each live class with a 10-15 warm-up.
- The technique (one or two)
- Specifics drill (solo or partnered)
- Live rolling (obviously partnered only is optional)
- Don’t forget, online classes also get personal digital performance coaching tracking via your unique V3DA hub dashboard, including your Belt Velocity! tm
And that’s it.
Sweet and simple.
1 hour long start to finish.
What do I need in class?
- A small safe space to train, free of objects and pets. Preferably on a carpet or mat
- An MMA dummy (see link below) wooden training staff (broom handle/rod) (mandatory)
- A Gi (see link below)
- Water and a towel
- NO WEB CAM required since this is NOT LIVE
- NO ZOOM, NO software required. Just an internet connection
- A partner is nice to have but not necessary
Please note: all Oracle Jiu Jitsu Alpha and live in person classes are recorded. This is for security, safety and archive training which may or may not include commercial intents (exclusive only to academy members).
Click here for all class link details (link requires membership)*
*complete the purchase on this page first, then click on link
Exclusively for launch, membership comes with an automatic free additional membership to our Oracle Life – OracleTribe. (you will be redirected to YouTube).
OracleLife is Lee’s foray into YouTube channel content creators where Lee creates fresh original content, all things Jiu-Jitsu lifestyle-related. The channel includes but not limited to:
- Exclusive unedited end to end narrated sparring sessions (stop and rewind to your heart’s content)
- Exercise routines ex. strong man tire training (including TireMax and TirePro)
- Behind scenes operational side of running an (and digital) academy
- Of course, your individualized world’s no.1 personalized adaptive data-driven coaching and student performance accelerator framework V3DA hub dashboard (aka your 1:1 digital coaching tool)
Regular price of $30/mth, sold separately. Returning students, you will be given instruction on how to register with Oracle Jiu-Jitsu school (if you’re part of Ryerson for example – see FAQs below).
*Looking for the OracleJiuJitsu.com page to reference/share? Go here.
Sign up today and receive the 1st week of Oracle Zoom BJJ free to try*
* You’ll be billed the following week if you chose to remain on board. If you choose not to, no problem. Simply cancel from your membership dashboard. This offer is only good one time per person per membership type.
Here’s an example of a dummy that I would recommend. There are cheaper as well as more expensive ones. I’ve found this one to meet most of my personal requirements, strength, durability, design, and cost. The arms are short, but they all are. They come UNFILLED. You got to do the filling. Of course, what you get is up to you.
Q. Do I need to know BJJ?
A. No. All levels welcome.
Q. What age groups are allowed?
A. currently there are no restrictions on age or sex. It’s a universally designed course for all. With V3DA hub technology, the #1 adaptive coaching performance accelerator, Oracle can easily and quickly pivot to changes in needs and demands.
Q. I’m confused. How does this OMEGA Stream program work?
A. It’s simple. Do the program of pre-recorded videos ANYTIME you want. Anytime that you find an opening for. We get it. You’re busy.
Q. What do you recommend for class schedule attendance?
A. It’s entirely up to you. One day, two days. . . ten days per week! No problem! Do whatever you’re capable of and time allows.
Q. Do we take attendance?
A. Yes. On an honour system. Simply click on the ‘I attended class’ button to record your attendance. Repeating a class and clicking the attendance button enters an additional record under your account. Why is this important? We use the attendance record to establish belt promotion criteria.
Q. I’m a parent/guardian with a child(12yrs+). I want to join both (or more) of us. What’s the best way to do this?
A. Depending on whether each participant wishes to have a) separate login accounts, which includes their own unique V3DA hub digital coach dashboards, and b) whether each participant wishes to be graded for belt promotion. If you answered a ‘YES” to either one, then it’s highly recommended to sign up each individual separately under ‘Oracle Jiu Jitsu’ school. If you wish to keep accounting simplified, you may wish to initially add ALL your subscriptions (each participant) onto ONE single account (your master parent account). Then create a single OracleJiuJitsu school account for each individual. Confused? We can walk you through it. Just call and speak to us over the phone.
Q. I have a friend, roomie, family member who is allowing me to practice on. Can he/she participate?
A. Yes! Please thank this individual! This person is NOT required to have a paid membership. However, if he/she would like to participate in the FULL class (warm-ups, drills, etc), please allow them to grab a membership and join in on the fun and learning.
Q. What is the webcast URL and web tool you use?
A. You don’t need one. These are all pre-recorded classes. You only need an internet connection.
Q. Are the waivers and health forms that I need to fill out?
A. Yes. Login to V3DA hub (using your id created upon membership purchase). Select ‘forms’ and follow the instructions.
Q. Do I need to wear a Gi?
A. Yes. Many of BJJ’s techniques employ the use of an opponent’s Gi.
Q. What if I have a question about a class technique. How do I address this?
A. This is what your personalized V3DA hub coaching dashboard is for. Simply login to V3DA.com and once redirected to your dashboard, scroll way to the bottom for the ‘comments’ section to post your question.
Q. What happens if I need to go to the bathroom during the session?
A. Put the video on pause and go.
Q. Am I allowed to help and provide instructions to my partner?
A. (#) No. This is not an acceptable practice. Please refrain from teaching others our Oracle Jiu Jitsu material.
Q. Are grading and promotions still part of the online zoom academy?
A. Because this is a pre-recorded class with no LIVE instructor to watch, you are not evaluated on a routine basis. This does NOT mean you cannot be promoted. In fact, at your next available in-person live class OR live webcast class your instructor will begin to monitor your progress to evaluate your performance at the next available promotion event. Yes, we are currently working on building an online graduated self-monitored program soon. Where you self report your progress with the option to send in a video of your progress for evaluation.
Q. Once Oracle Jiu Jitsu physical academies have re-opened, what will happen to the zoom online academy?
A. It will continue as normal. You will have the option to continue, participate in BOTH or switch.
Q. Do I need to join both the physical and the online academy once the physical academy re-opened?
A. If those are the modalities of training that you prefer, yes. Otherwise, you are free to choose whatever you like.
Q. How will grading and promotions be handled?
A. (#) Typically bi-annually we will hold virtual promotions. Typically once in summer and once in calendar year-end. Hopefully, once we are allowed back into the academy and there is no risk, we will proceed with in-person grading and promotions. Please see above FAQ on Gi vs No-Gi belt promotion streams.
Q. Do I need a V3DA hub account? What ‘school’ do I join? Where’s my dashboard?
A. An account is automatically created for you upon purchase of membership. Upon your next login, you will be re-directed to your personal V3DA hub dashboard. Complete missing fields AND select ‘Oracle Jiu Jitsu‘ as your school. The last part is particularly important as it’s what identifies you to Oracle Jiu Jitsu and gives visibility to you and your instructor’s dashboard. You will be automatically added to the OracleTribe group content. Do not select ‘OracleTribe’ as your school under ‘school name’ selection.
Q. How do I get access to my exclusive OracleLife – OracleTribe content?
A. Visit my OracleLife channel on YouTube. Be sure to hit the ‘subscribe’ button. ‘Like’ your fav videos and ‘share’ while you’re there. It’ll help me immensely. Your V3DA hub dashboard is already configured for OracleLife exclusive content. Login to V3DA hub. It will appear in the ‘curriculum’ section/link (as do the actual curriculum for the week – both online and physical academy). OracleLife content will be marked as such.
Q. What happens if I wish to join our LIVE ALPHA classes?
A. You will need to purchase the Alpha stream membership.
Q. Is my existing account with physical Oracle Jiu Jitsu / V3DA hub still valid? Are they the same (vs Oracle Online) or do i need to consolidate them?
A. Yes, kinda, and no, respectively.
Your physical OJJ membership (if you have one) is still valid (while on pause during covid), however, it is in fact a separate membership from the Oracle Online membership. Assuming you logged in with your previous account then both subscription memberships will be accessible in one account (as visible from your ‘my-account’ page).
If you see two separate subscription memberships in your “my account” page then no need to do anything. They are consolidated. Just login using your existing credentials. If you do NOT see both subscription memberships, email us to help you rectify/consolidate your accounts (if you wish to).
It’s perfectly fine to have two accounts. But managing them might get tricky for you.
Q. Is my Ryerson BJJ / V3DA hub account valid and should i still use it?
A. Yes and yes.
Continue to login using your existing account, only now you should scroll down your dashboard and select “Oracle Jiu Jitsu” as your new school. Allow 48hrs for approval before your changes get reflected. Ensure that you have a paid membership (this product page – otherwise, you will not have access).
Continue to remain with OJJ even if you go back to Ryerson. This gives you access to the OracleLife content, current curriculum, seniority, and accurate calculation of your belt velocity.
Q. I’d like to sell Oracle Jiu Jitsu services like Oracle Online. How can I?
A. Great. Yes, you can. Currently, you can enroll in our affiliate partner program to sell Oracle Zoom among many other products like memberships, and earn hefty commissions.
In addition, you’re already registered to sell Oracle Jiu Jitsu memberships from our referral program, once you’re a V3DA hub member. Go to “my account” to get started.
Both are great. The latter is for long-term professional sales people and requires a bit more work. The former is for the casual seller.
That’s all folks.